We deliver Careers, Education, Information, Advice & Guidance ( CEIAG) in many ways across the school including:
- Comprehensive careers-focused mentor sessions.
- Embedded careers into curriculum for all years from 7-13.
- Careers-specific immersion days for all years.
- Extracurricular sessions and soft-skills workshops.
- Extracurricular sessions; CV’s, applications, interviews and assessments.
- Access to CLMI (Careers Labour Market Information).
- Specialist information on all routes post-16 and post-18.
- Access to open evenings, events and study days.
- Access to individual and independent careers advice.
- Dedicated employability site.
- Alumni information.
- Focused post-16 careers week (Y11).
- Noticeboards and video display units across the school showing options and careers information by subject and pathway.
To see how these initiatives are interwoven into our broader curriculum, see below for The Ridgeway School & Sixth Form Learning Journey: