What to expect when you go swimming?
To ensure that our customers and staff can stay COVID Secure things will look a little different in our swimming pool.
- Everyone will be asked to swim in a clockwise direction and upon taking short breaks facing away from other swimmers. Overtaking is not permitted.
- Butterfly Stroke or Back Stroke is currently not permitted.
- We are asking customers to come ‘Beach ready’ which means: Come changed and ready swim (swimming kit under clothing) and to shower before leaving home.
- Showers are not available as this is a flow route through to the changing rooms.
- Lockers are out of use, so we advise leaving all valuables at home or in the car.
- Limited cubicles are available, and we ask when leaving you use the spray provided to wipe down your bench and door lock. No belongings are to be left in the cubicle. There will be designated bagging areas on poolside for you to leave your belongings whilst swimming. A member of the team will allocate this area upon arrival.
- The route on to poolside has changed to allow a one-way system - look out for directional signs and staff will be available to direct you.
- Face mask are to be worn in corridors and in changing rooms
- Please see our new pool timetable
What to expect from our Fitness Classes.
- To encourage a quick turn around and to help minimise queuing we ask users arrive on time to sessions. Entrances into the building will be opened 5 minutes before the session start time. Late arrivals may run the risk of not being allowed into the session.
- Class instructors will assign you a designated area upon arrival. We ask you to remain there during your session with your belongings.
- To help maintain great cleanliness we ask that you wipe down any equipment you use - cleaning products will be available.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in the gymnasium.
- Access to toilet and hand wash stations are available. Showers are out of use.
- You do NOT have to wear a mask when exercising however we ask that you wear one entering and exiting the building, in corridors and changing rooms
- Please see our new fitness classes timetable